Saturday, September 3, 2016

The fall of 1978


Dinner party:

Rick, Leslie, Gale, Lee, Alan, Monica, Tracy and Mitch: All they talked about was Laura and Scotty being stuck! Oh what do we do? Shall we call Higgins? Yes we should. What if he drives by and visits and Laura isn't there. Oh maybe we should drive down there.. Oh I don't see what that is going to do. Geez people! Everyone relax. Of course the party got better, when Tracy was rude! :)

Restaurant:  So basically,

Laura and Scotty:  Oh no! It's past 8:00! I am going to be late for my curfew!!! Oh no I am dead I'm dead! I'm dead! I think I'm going to have a panic attack! I think I am having a stroke, no it's a heart attack. Yes I'm having a heart attack! Mr. Higgins will be so mad at me! OH NO!!!!!

Luke and Higgins: Luke is at that restaurant! And he is calling Higgins!!!!

Higgins and the guy behind the desk: The guy behind the desk wins the line of the day.

Guy: Excuse me, is that guy's name Scotty Baldwin?

ROFL! Scotty just told you that's his name!!! If you didn't believe him, why didn't you ask for his ID?! :)

Laura,Scotty, Rick Leslie, and Higgins: OH OH HIGGINS SHOWS UP! Aaaaand Laura pees all over herself.

Gary Lansing and his wife's home: Gary Lansing is a doctor but wants to give it all up to write a book! :) And his wife and his brother don't seem very excited! Hahahahaha.

Bobbie and Luke: I am not sure where they are. Probably in a private cabin. :) Boy Bobbie is so pushy!

Bobbie: FIX IT WHY?!!?!

Luke: SHUT UP AND LISTEN!

ROFL!

Webber home: Oh Higgins is talking to Rick on the phone.

Higgins: Now if someone doesn't come up with a very good explanation,for what when on at the lodge tonight, I'm afraid judge stallman is going to have very serious reservations about letting Laura remain in your custody.

And of course Laura is listening in on the conversation and pees all over herself.

Part 1. 


Part 2. 


Part. 3


2 comments:

  1. "Gary Lansing is a doctor but wants to give it all up to write a book! :)"

    Any relation to Ric Lansing? Or did they just recycle that last name?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "RedSox says Any relation to Ric Lansing? Or did they just recycle that last name?"

      Great question! I checked Ric's bio, and Gary was not there. So, I think they just recycled the last name.

      Delete