Tuesday, September 6, 2016

GH openings.





How old were you when you started watching GH? I was a little girl. My mom and I watched it together.. My mom started watching when she became pregnant with me.  So I guess you can say that I watched it in the womb! :)  But then she stopped watching in 1992 when Robert "died" But I kept watching it and never stopped. My mom never watched GH again.  So do you remember what episode you first started watching? How old were you when you watched Luke and Laura get married in 1981?  I was 7 years old. I loved the wedding! I love how Scotty caught the bouquet and made a scene hahaha.

2 comments:

  1. 22. I started watching right after college. I happened upon it one summer day and I saw Helena, Alexis, Stefan and Katherine in court. This was in 1998. The Cassadine craziness is what got me watching, especially Helena. I've watched on and off for the past 18 years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhh awesome!!! And of course it sucked you right in! :)

      Delete