Saturday, August 6, 2016

Hello! Welcome to my nostalgia GH blog. Where I will make comments on past episodes and put up videos. Where we can all make comments and reminisce. I will start with December 1979. The videos are not mine.

Susan Moore's home:  Susan Moore and Mitch! Mitch is having an affair on Tracy! Oh Mitch is a whiner.. Whine whine whine. Wants revenge. Geez Susan how could you take all his whining?

Home:  Tracy and Edward! I forgot who's home that was at the time. Was that Mitch and Tracy's?  Edward and Tracy are worried about Monica and the baby. She is in labor and there is a snowstorm raging! Edward is calling the police demanding! :)

Tracy: What about Mitch? Why doesn't he reach me? Why hasn't he called? Where could he be? Maybe he is stuck in the snow somewhere freezing!

Oh don't worry about Mitch! He isn't cold at all! He is warm. All nice and toasty in Susan's arms.. Getting his groove on.

The hospital:

Alan and Rick: Awww they are bonding! How sweet. :) Alan is worried about Monica and the baby and Rick is trying to calm him down! :) Alan wins the line of the day!

Alan: And to think I accused you of making love to my wife.

ROFL! Listen to your instincts Alan! Listen to your instincts!!!

Luke and Bobbie:  Luke is talking about Frank Smith and the disco.  And Bobbie is so snarky like always! And Bobbie is thinking about Roy and that she wishes she was pregnant with his baby.

Luke: Oh brother!

Bobbie: Luke I might have still had a part of Roy with me. And with Roy it wouldn't have been rape.

Luke: Oh brother.

Bobbie!!! How could you say that? He is your own brother!

The ambulance: Poor Alan is so stressed!!! Worried about the baby and Monica. Worried if she has to have a c-section. I miss Alan. :(

Q home: Monica passed out during labor!!!! :(  Leslie is there with Gail. Leslie is trying to wake Monica up with slaps! They give her smelling salts which is a good idea.

Monica: If I die, it's Rick's baby! It's the son Rick's always wanted.

Well that is just a bad time to say that!!!! Oh yes it's the is it Rick's baby or Alan's.. So glad the baby is Alan's!:)  OH! BABY AJ IS BORN! Awwwwww! :)

The hospital part 2:

The waiting area:  Oh I forgot about the waiting area!!! We should get it back along with the cafeteria! So people can wait in either of those 2 places! Instead of walking around and around and around.

Leslie and Gail:  Oh Gail.. Leslie is not exhausted! She just found out the baby is Rick's! Or at least Monica and Leslie think so!

Leslie and Rick: Come on Leslie!!!  Tell Rick off! Hit him! Yell at him!  Become Lorena Bobbitt! Do something than just be quiet!!! GAH! I so remember this. I remember when she finds out about hurtful things she was always quiet!

If you want to watch the episode,










15 comments:

  1. Show fun!! Thanks Sonya.. See ya on the WUB

    Kat TU

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Kat Tu says Show fun!! Thanks Sonya.."

      You're welcome! :)

      "See ya on the WUB"

      Yeah!!!! Always love the WUB! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi!!!!! Welcome. :) Remember how GH used to be? :)

      Delete
    2. Yes! I miss the 90s the most.😊 I loved L&Ls wedding but I watched so young, 8-10 yrs of age that I don't really remember alot. I miss the days of Blackie ❤ Holly etc. I remember when Luke died, guess I was 11 or 12, I was devastated and crying. LOL! My mom who hated soaps was like, "it's just a soap opera". Yet she watched Dark Shadows. Haha!

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. I remember L&L's wedding! I was 7 years old! Loved Blackie!!! Luke and Laura both "died" Luke first and then Laura, and then it was Lucky's turn. Your mom watched dark shadows. :) Did you tell her that? But mom you watched dark shadows!!! :)

      Delete
    5. I was 11...I think (wedding). Yeh I was sad when Laura died but Luke dying hit me harder. LOL! Lucky too. :( Yeh my mom and I were talking about Dark Shadows the other day.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've watch since the 60's, my grandmother would watch it.
    Then in grade school I would run home to watch Dark Shadows
    and watch the last few minutes of GH. I remember when Phil Brewer was alive Nurse Jessie and her sister...those were the days my friend.
    I called in sick to work for two days to watch Luke and Laura get married.

    Kat TU

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Kat TU wow!!! Too bad there is no thumbs up like facebook has.. Or I would give you thumbs up!!! :) And yes those were the days..

      Delete
    2. I loved Nurse Jessie, the GH of old was so much better.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    4. "Michelle Latta says I loved Nurse Jessie, the GH of old was so much better."

      Yeah you are so right! GH of old was so much better.. *sigh* I loved Jessie too!!

      Delete